Making the most of your time.
Rarely do people have the time to use their boats as often as they would like. Add in to this the time it takes to keep things looking good and to fix those bits and pieces through the season that make it on to 'the list', days on the boat can feel a little pressured.
I can make sure you time on board is spent making the most of every minute.
From one off cleans because you have family coming down and ticking the last few things off your list to swapping between racing and cruising trim and full maintenance packages I would be happy to discuss your requirements.
- Polishing and anti fouling.
- New boat preparation.
- Interior and exterior valeting.
- Teak deck care and renovation.
- Fault finding
-Seacocks and skin fittings
- Winch and windlass servicing.
- Deck hardware installation.
- Collecting and fitting sails.
- Organise supply and servicing of safety equipment.
Sometimes you just need to make a call or send a message and talk through what it is that you are trying to achieve. I would be happy to talk things over with you and come up with a plan that suits you.